Personal profile for Marjan C.
Interested in $100 or more to spend on styling services with Poplin? Each person you refer who becomes a client entitles you to a $100 credit with Poplin. The names of the women you've referred will be listed below for your reference. Thank YOU.
- Put Together
- Stands Out
Tall rectangle shape. Your hips and bust are balanced but your waist is not very defined.
Celebrities with your silhouette:
- Katie Holmes
- Nicole Kidman
- Gwyneth Paltrow
Add dimension to your frame and create curves. Show off your slender arms and legs.
Colors: Deep Warm
- Corset type designs
- Belted tops
- Cowl necks and draped tops
- Bustier and feminine fits
- 3/4 length sleeves
- Flare sleeves
- Off the shoulder
- Asymmetrical tops
- Boatneck, V, U and sweetheart necklines to create a visual V to your waist
- Embellished or ruffled blouses with shoulder detailing to create curves.
- Maximize the bustline with: bright and light tops, details at the bust, high necklines, horizontal stripes and prints)
Avoid: Square cut tunics which create a boxy effect.
- Pleated and tapered trousers
- Skinny jeans
- Bootleg cuts
- Relaxed wide leg pants
- Belted options
- Ankle length pants
- Pants with detailing or pockets to create curves
- Flowy shorts
- Cuffed or cropped pants create curves and minimize height
Avoid: You can wear most any pant. The styles above are your most flattering, but no need to vehemently avoid any styles.
- Belted skirts or those with a clearly defined waist
- Hemlines at your thigh area show off your legs and are flattering
- Bubble hems
- Tiered designs
- Trumpet and flared styles
- Maxi skirts
Avoid: Short boxy minis, square cut skirts which are shapeless.
- Wrap dresses
- Halter dresses
- Lower necklines
- Fitted shapes with curved elements
- Dresses that create shape and the illusion of a more defined waistline
- Body con dresses with patterns or elements that create curves
- Peplum dresses
- Tapered tulip designs
- Large-scale prints help fill out your frame, but keep them proportionate to your size
- Horizontal lines, seems or patterns help create curves and minimze height
Avoid: Boxy shift dresses or baggy options that make you look shapeless.
- Wrap styles and tailored jackets
- Belted jackets
- Jackets with shoulder detailing or deep necklines to create curves
Avoid: Baggy, untailored jackets
- Narrow, sleek or pointed shoes
- Ankle straps and booties are great for you
- If you are wearing an over the knee boot, aim for them to reach the thinnest part of the thigh
- Calf high boots that are angled at the top are elongating
Avoid: Square, overly round or heavy toes that an create a boxy effect.
- Belts are your best friends. Cinch them around the hips to lengthen your torso or at your waist to show off your midsection.
- Anything that highlights your midsection: contrasting skinny belts, bold wide belts, scarf at the waist
- Bold accessories
- Delicate jewelry maximizes your bustline
Once we've updated your wardrobe, this is where you'll find images of a whole range of outfits you can make from your new closet.